THE REFUGEE SUPPORT CENTER is a non-profit organization whose main purpose is information and other assistance to persons applying for refugee status or additional protection in the Republic of Belarus, as well as to those who have already received this status.
The private information agency “Refugee Support Center” was established on October 4, 2015.
Among other things we:
- provide information on the procedure for obtaining refugee status, as well as the status of additional protection in the Republic of Belarus;
- carry out information, organizational, explanatory work on the issues of assistance to persons applying for refugee status or additional protection in the Republic of Belarus;
- conduct research, publish methodical, information and educational and other materials and materials on the issues of finding refugees and other foreign citizens, stateless persons in the Republic of Belarus;
- promote the upgrading of the qualifications of refugees and persons applying for refugee status for additional protection;
- promote the development of cooperation between state, private, public, international organizations in the field of assistance to refugees;
- promote tolerance and tolerance, create a positive image of refugees in Belarusian society;
- facilitate the integration of refugees into Belarusian society.
Director of the Center is a long-term employee of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus Elena Anatolievna Mikhalevich.
The Center is a member of the National Platform of the Civil Society Forum of the Eastern Partnership countries, as well as of the Assembly of NGOs of Belarus, cooperates with international organizations and centers for assistance to migrants and refugees of the European Union countries.
Our lawyers cooperate with us, who provide legal assistance to persons applying for refugee status. Fill out this form on the website to contact us and receive a free consultation.